Yaskawa MV1000 NEMA 3R
Yaskawa MV1000 NEMA 3R 500 – 6000 HP
The MV1000 NEMA 3R version, tested to withstand extreme outdoor conditions with and extended temperature range from -45C to +50C
Yaskawa MV1000 NEMA 3R Features
- Exceeds IEEE 519 requirements.
- 17-level motor waveform suitable for standard motors.
- Control platform based on hugely successful A1000 low voltage product.
- Open Loop Vector (OLV) or Closed Loop Vector (CLV) for control of the most difficult loads.
- Operation, adjustment, maintenance, and management are simple and intuitive.
- Utilize the same tools as Yaskawa’s 1000 series low voltage drives and a parallel parameter set.
- Oil / Gas
- Midstream Compressors & Pumps
- Oil Field Water Injection Pumps
- High Efficiency Fracking Pumps
- Electrical Submersible Pumps
- SSP/HSP Pumps
- Gas Injection
- Slurry Pumps
- Ventilation Fans
- Dryer Fans
- Rotary Kilns
- Chemical & Petrochemical
Yaskawa MV1000 NEMA 3R
|Control Methods||V/f Control (V/f), Open Loop Vector Control (OLV), Closed Loop Vector Control (CLV)|
|Frequency Control Range||0.01 to 120 Hz|
|Digital input: within ±0.01% of the max output frequency (-10°C to +40°C)|
Analog input: within ±0.5% of the max output frequency (-10°C ± 40°C)
|Frequency Setting Resolution||Digital inputs: 0.01 Hz|
Analog inputs: 1/2048 of the maximum output frequency setting (11 bit plus sign)
|Output Frequency Resolution||0.001 Hz|
|Frequency Setting Methods||−10 to +10 V, 0 to +10 V, 4 to 20 mA|
|Starting Torque||V/f: 130% at 3 Hz, OLV: 130% at 0.3 Hz, CLV: 130% at 0 r/min|
|Speed Control Range||V/f: 1:20, OLV: 1:100, CLV: 1:1000|
|Speed Control Accuracy||V/f: ± 2 to 3%, OLV: ± 0.5%, (25°C ± 10°C), CLV: ± 0.02% (25°C ±10°C)|
|Speed Response||OLV: 10 Hz, CLV: 50 Hz|
|Accel/Decel Time||0.0 to 6000.0 s (4 selectable combinations of independent acceleration and deceleration settings)|
|Motor Protection||Electronic thermal overload relay|
|Momentary Overcurrent Protection||Drive stops when output current exceeds 132%|
|Overload Protection||Drive stops after 60 s at 110% of rated output current|
|Overvoltage Protection||Power Cell VPN > 1035 VDC|
|Undervoltage Protection||Power Cell VPN < 300 VDC|
|Momentary Power Loss Ride-Thru||Resumes operation if power loss is less than 2 s (standard) (UPS Required)|
|Overheat Protection||Power Cell = Thermistor, Transformer = PT100 and Thermal Switch|
|Ground Fault Protection||Electronic circuit protection|
|Ambient Temperature||-45°C to +50°C (de-rating may apply above 40°C)|
|Humidity||95% RH or less (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +60°C (short-term temperature during transportation)|
|Altitude||Up to 2000 m without derating, up to 4000 m with output current and voltage derating|