0.05 – 1.0kW, low inertia
The SGMAV small capacity brushless servomotor can be used in a variety of applications.
SGMAV Features Highlights:
- Super high power rate (Extremely low inertia)
- Instantaneous peak torque (300% of rated torque)
- Mounted high resolution serial encoder: 20 bits
- Maximum speed: 6,000 min-1
- Wide selection: 50W to 1.0kW capacity, holding brake and gear options
SGMAV Models & Ratings
|200 V Model||Rated Output1||Rated Torque1, 2||Instantaneous Peak Torque1||Rated Current1||Instantaneous Max. Current1||Rated Angular Acceleration1|
- These items and torque-motor speed characteristics quoted in combination with an SGDV SERVOPACK are at an armature winding temperature of 100°C. Other values quoted are at 20°C.
- Rated torques are continuous allowable torque values at 40°C with an aluminum heat sink of the following dimensions attached.
SGMAV-A5A, -01A: 200mmx200mmx6mm
SGMAV-C2A, -02A, -04A, -06A, -08A: 250mmx250mmx6mm